Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Artist Spotlight: Laura Izibor


Age: 23
Genre: R&B, Soul, Pop
Occupation: Singer/Songwriter/Pianist
Nationality: Irish and Nigerian


I first heard/saw Laura Izibor perform while I was watching One Tree Hill. She performed this beautiful song called "Can't be love" and instantly fell in love. So of course as soon as the episode ended I went straight to google to see who this beautiful artist was with this angelic voice. One Tree Hill is known for debuting new artists and giving them a chance to shine on live television. With songs featured on popular movie and television soundtracks like "P.S I Love You", "Step Up 2", "Why Did I Get Married Too", "Grey's Anatomy" and most recently the highly anticipated "For Colored Girls", she is def an artist to look out for.

Her debut on One Tree Hill

In my opinion her sound is a mix of Alicia Keys and Adele!
Please check her out...I'm sure you'll love it too.

"Mmm"

She has also been featured on VH1's You Oughta Know, Rollingstone's Artist to Watch, Vibe Magazine's Next Artist, and BET's Rising Icons

"If Tonight is My Last"

"Shine"

I really love this song, "If Tonight is My Last", and "Can't Be Love"

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for the Comments Dreamers ♥