Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Brutal Beating of Derrion Albert, 16







OMG!
This video is really disturbing and before i could even finish it tears were streaming down my face. I really couldnt believe what I was seeing.

For those of you who dont know what this video is about, it's about a 16 year old boy named Derrion Albert who was beaten to death. This vicious act took place in Chicago. The boy was on the honor roll and said to be a good student and kid. Sources still dont know the cause of this situation. There are two stories out right now: 1) They beat him to death because he wouldn't join their gang or 2) He was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. No one...i repeat, NO ONE deserves that no matter what the circumstances. I swear right now im shaking, because i still can't believe what i saw.
What I cant understand is why everybody is sitting around just watching what those stupid bastards were going to do next instead of calling the police? Why the hell were they taping it instead of calling 911? What really got me was the person recording just sayin "damn" or "oh shit" but still did NOTHING!!! When is the fcukin violence going to END!!

The part that almost made me scream in fear is when they were trying to pick him up off the ground and all you notice is his limp body. It scared me to death. OMG!!!!
I honestly cant think straight right now. If anybody watching this has any information on the people in the video please call 312-747-8272 (Chicago Police Dept.)
When I calm down and dry my eyes i'll try to write more....

Simply Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for the Comments Dreamers ♥