Saturday, November 13, 2010

Demi Lovato Seeks Help for Cutting and Depression


Disney star Demi Lovato recently checked herself into rehab. Close sources to the star say it was for cutting. Lovato once suffered from an eating disorder while dealing with bullying in school. Sources believe her battle with weight has led to her cutting.
This is really sad. I didn't expect this. She's so beautiful. It amazes me how people can have such negative representations of themselves. What's even worse are the people who take advatage of others who have low self-esteem...its horrible.
Someone at my job actually scared me with a comment that she made stating, "I only eat once a day. I weigh 120 pounds...I'm so fat". The comment disgusted me because this girl is already skinny and pretty but she doesn't see that. Its sad. 

I wish her a speedy recovery and a lot of encouragement to defeat this battle she has with herself.


*Keep Dreamin*

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for the Comments Dreamers ♥