Sunday, January 9, 2011

HAUL!!!!

Hey Dreamers*
So I went shopping not too long ago and picked up a few goodies:

Makeup Haul
Nail Polish: Nicole by OPI in My Lifesaver (One less lonely girl collection) & Never Give Up
*I LOVEEEE OPI nail polish the colors are amazing and long lasting*
Eye Shadow: Maybelline Eyestudio in Irresistubly Ivy
*Also my favorite eye shadow*
Lipgloss: Covergirl Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers in Papaya Splash
Lipstick: Maybelline Color Sensational in Pink Wink
*I've been dying to get some pink lipsticks and here's my first*
Eyeliner: Maybelline Expert Wear in Velvet Black

 Nail Polish: My Lifesaver
Lipstick: Pink Wink
P.S thats my favorite necklace and ring!
Owls are my favorite and tribal accessories are♥

Clothes Haul
Some steals from Marshalls :)

Book Haul
So as you know I love reading. Despite my obsession with magazines, I also make time for books too lol. My latest read is a book called Room by Emma Donoghue. Room is about a woman who was kidnapped, raped and forced to live in a secluded room in the house of her captor. The abductee also had a son by her abductor and he narrates the novel. So far its good and it gives you a different feeling when the story is told from the little boys perspective. I love thrillers and suspence novels...so this one fit right in to my collection.

*Enjoy Dreamers*

1 comment:

♥ Thanks for the Comments Dreamers ♥