Monday, July 19, 2010

My lipgloss is COOL my lipgloss BE POPPIN!!

Beauty Haul

So I went to good old Walmart recently and picked up a few cosmetics w/ my mommy. I'm obsessed with eyeshadow and lipgloss lol.

Maybelline Shinesensational in Cranberry Crave
Maybelline Shinesensational in Peach Sorbet
Black Radiance in Radiant Red/ Rouge Radieux
Black Radiance in Posh Plum/Prune Chic
Maybelline EyeStudio in Copper Chic
Maybelline EyeStudio in Sapphire Siren
Wet n Wild in Envy
 Black Radiance Shadow Applicators
 
Sinful Colors in Gorgeous
Sinful Colors in Boogie Nights
Gifts from mi madre:
Sean John's Unforgiveable for Women
Cuba Paris Perfume's Heartbreaker
I also picked up the last book of the The Girl w/ the Dragon Tattoo trilogy. These books are amazing!
I also just rented the movie, The Girl w/ the Dragon Tattoo...ALSO AMAZING lol*

Well that's it for my beauty raid at Walmart*
I hope u like :)
and i also hope you all had great weekends

2 comments:

  1. i did draw those :D
    the project was to create a clothing collection based on a place, I drew ancient peru,
    i went for a michael khors kind of 30's resort wear. I liked how it came out,
    the vases in the lower left was my inspiration.
    There are also fabric prints and accessories to go with my collection

    and fun haul! i like the nail polish... and those books sound interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yess i just commented bak on ur page*

    and thankss i cant wait to try out the nail polish. and yes girl read the books...they're REALLY GOOD!!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for the Comments Dreamers ♥