Monday, August 16, 2010

"Oh baby baby have you seen Amy tonight?"

Come back to us AMY WINEHOUSE!!

I don't know if it's just me but i REALLY miss Amy Winehouse. When she first came out I know I wasn't the only one singing "They tried to make me go to rehab i said NO NO NO" lol. She has an amazing voice and very emotional/powerful lyrics. To me, she was greatly needed in the music biz.

Her 2006 album Back to Black was AMAZING to say the least...i loved every song. Unfortuantely, like a lot of celebrities, she got sucked back into drugs and alcohol and hasn't been out in the music world since.
There's word that she might be releasing an album either this year or next year. I really hope this "rumor" is true, because she has so much talent and i really hate when people wastes their gifts*

*Some of my fav songs*

REHAB

Love is a Losing Game

Tears Dry on Their Own

3 comments:

  1. I think the same.. I just dont get what happen to her.. the whole thing seems so random ... Amy come back =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH HOW MUCH I AGREE WITH YOU!!! Amy Winehouse has LOADS of talent!!! I am in love with all of her music!!! I think I have every song she's ever sung on my iPod including the ones she has covered lol, I miss her though :( She really does need to come back!

    feel free to check out my blog:
    www.THATGOODGOODBLOG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for the Comments Dreamers ♥