Saturday, September 4, 2010

The Wiz

This is a lil old, only because i was being lazy and didn't upload it to blogger lol.

My fav skinny man covered the August issue of Honey magazine looking oh so scrumptious!

I'm so glad my boy put me on Wiz cuz his music is really the truth. People really need to STOP sleepin on him...He's def the next big thing...fcuk it he already is a BIG THING!!
I'm really upset that I can't find this magazine in stores. I don't know if they only sell it in certain areas or what, but i need to get my hands on it.
The spread he did in this magazine almost had me drooling lol. Not only is this man a lyrical beast, he's also not too bad on the eyes either lol ; )


As i mentioned before in a previous post, I got the chance to meet Wiz when he performed at my school (I got a hug and everything!). He's such a humble person and always up for a good time. He seems like a real kool person to chill wit. I'm thinkin about taking a trip to Pittsburgh lol.

“I just keep doing what I’m doing and anybody who knows me, knows that I’m versatile. I can make radio singles, but I’m not doing anything extra or going out of my way to try to do them. I’m trying to make the best, the biggest, the newest, and most creative music that I know how to make.”
( Tattoos do somethin to me....Mmmm )
I'm currently listenin to his mixtape "Keep One Rolled" and "Ink my whole body" jus came on...perfect timing*

He's just true to what he does...NO FRONTIN INVOLVED...that's what i love about him. He has a completely different style (both lyrically & dress wise) that sets him apart from all these other rappers. He's currently on his Waken Baken tour and im upset because none of his stops are in Jersey...I'm hoping he fixes that.

Full Interview

Part 1

Part 2

Images and videos provided by Honey Magazine

~Taylor Gang~

2 comments:

  1. soooo like thanks for this post because Wiz Khalifa is myy husband. I appreciated and downloaded all the pictures for my personal inspection at a later time...=)
    werd. Keep up the good work.
    More Wizzle...please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O shit wat up girl*

    lol yea i will def keep postin about Wiz
    I love his sexy ass lol

    Thanksss for checkin my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for the Comments Dreamers ♥