Monday, December 20, 2010

All I want for Christmas is You.....well maybe those shoes too!

Hey Dreamers,
I'm sorry I've been away. I've been engulfed by the high demands of school, work, and trying to squeeze a social life in between. I really want to get my blog back to normal...back to me writing frequently. I love this blog and it saddens me that I've been neglecting it and my readers.
I will try my best to keep it consistent.
On a brighter note, "Christmas time is here...Can't wait to hear those slay bells ringing"!
Honestly, the only thing i want for xmas is to b home with my family and hopefully see my friends but i feel like work is going to get in the way. It's so demanding but I love making money....idk we'll see. As far as gifts, I'm not really expecting anything. In my house were a lil too old to be receiving big gifts, now its like the occassional stuff you need like slippers or gloves. Its cute that my grandparents still give money in envelopes though. I just love being around my family and cant wait to see them...I wouldnt trade them for the world♥
I Loveeeeee CHRISTMAS TIME!!
From the songs to the candy....I love it.
Remember how exciting and thrilling Christmas was when we were kids and how Santa was the greatest person known to man. I know we all wished that we could visit the North Pole and personally deliver our lists to him...♥

What do you love about Christmas?
And if you celebrate another Holiday, what do you love about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for the Comments Dreamers ♥