Friday, May 20, 2011

Seriously??--Demi Lovato Asks for More Attention

So singer and actress, Demi Lovato, was recently released from rehab after suffering from an eating disorder and self-mutilation. Reports say she's feeling better than ever and very confident about herself.  She's been working out getting her "summer body" in shape.
So what I don't understand is why she thought it would be a good idea to release a photo of her new "summer body" on twitter, when the reason she was in rehab in the first place was due to other people's views and opinions of her body.


Don't get me wrong, I'm glad she had the confidence to do it, but I don't think it was the right time (shortly coming out of rehab).
I hope nothing bad comes from this pic and i wish her all the best. She looks great!

Thoughts?

And that was your "SERIOUSLY??" moment of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for the Comments Dreamers ♥