Friday, January 8, 2010

NEW YEARS* {{ 2010 }}

I've been away for awhile so I'm gonna probably be writing a lot of new posts.










These are pictures from my New Year's extravaganza! I always seem to have a crazzy time when bringing in the New Years, because I always spend it with my best friend Adama. It's like tradition. I have a lot of best friends but I always seem to count down the new year with her* We went to a club, followed by a after party at the hotel. The night was filled with laughs and dancing = 2 things i cant live without!

What I'm Wearing
I bought this dress from one of my fav stores, Forever 21. I picked it out like 2 or 3 weeks in advanced and promised myself that I would save it for New Years* I lovee it*

enjoy*

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for the Comments Dreamers ♥