Sunday, January 31, 2010

Polyvore Obsession

Hey Dreamers*
So I recently came across a site that I can't get enough of! its called http://www.polyvore.com/
Some of you might already be familiar with this site, but it's all new to me and for some reason I can't stop visiting the site. I love it because it allows you to create your own outfits from hundreds of items of clothings, accessories, shoes, perfume,backgrounds, etc. I've seen some very creative polyvores.
If your looking for more style inspirations and tips, this is a great site to visit*

Here are some great examples:
the next best thing...
                                               the next best thing... by ROGUE. featuring Christian Louboutin shoes
 

Tell me what you think*
Or show me your own creations.

Stay fabulous~

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for the Comments Dreamers ♥