Monday, March 1, 2010

Facebook Addict: The Bet


So my best friend and I made a bet that I couldn't go 2 whole days without going on facebook, starting today. She even made me deactivate it. The winner gets $20...I'm def gonna win this! Now this might not be a big deal to other people, but for me it is. I literally go on facebook atleast 4-5 times a day. lol i really think its an obsession. I guess that's the point my best friend was trying to make.
So far my first day without facebook isnt going as bad as I thought it would. I really thought I was gonna lose the bet after a couple of hours but its actually pretty easy. I'm more focused...not a bad change.
I hope I can handle tomorrow..... wish me luck* lol
Do any of you dreamers have any obsessions??

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for the Comments Dreamers ♥