Monday, March 15, 2010

Lady Gaga covers Q Magazine and {{ talks DICK rumors }}


“I want to wear a d**k strapped to my vagina. We all know that one of the biggest talking points of the year was that I have a d**k, so why not give them what they want? I also carry myself onstage in a masculine way and sing in a low register. This is not of nowhere, right? I want to comment on that in a beautiful, artistic way. How I wanna show it. And I want to call this piece ‘Lady Gaga Dies Hard’. Come on, come see me try to persuade everyone to let me wear a penis.”
But even though she has a d*ck in her pants in her cover shoot, Gaga says she still believes in tradition.

She said: “Well, I believe in certain institutions: cooking, serving dinner, taking care of my family. So I consider myself quite the lady.”


This photoshoot made me love Gaga even more! It shows that she doesn't care what people think and that she can even make fun of the rumor...♥
She even joked about it in her new Telephone video, where one of the prison guards says "See...I told you she didn't have a dick". hahaha....Gotta love Gaga
Read more of the interview at:
http://covers.q4music.com/Item.aspx?pageNo=6150&year=2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for the Comments Dreamers ♥