Saturday, March 26, 2011

Chris Brown- "Beautiful People" Video


I'm in love with this video and song!! I played it back to back like 5 times. Not only does it have a good message (you know I'm a sucker for a song w/ a message) but the video is hilarious/cute AND its another dance record that everyone's going to love.
I also love when artists have other artist cameos in their videos...it's just cool to see who they know #random.

The parts with Chris and T-Pain had me dying! I really think this album is going to help put Chris back on top...can you say #Comeback???

Sidebar:
I don't know why I'm just now hearing this song/seeing this video but i like it. I've never heard of Chipmunk but I'll def look into him. Love supporting up and coming artists...everybody needs love :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for the Comments Dreamers ♥