Sunday, March 6, 2011

So baby why are we at war?

Blahh!
Have you ever felt sad or guilty after an argument or fight?

Well this time I do. Babe and I got into a heated argument over something so petty and ridiculous. Now, I don't feel like I was wrong in this situation but I started feeling really guilty and sad when I saw babe's face when I wouldn't respond or talk it out.
Babe is not a person who cries, but when I saw those tears...I honestly felt like shit but for some reason I couldn't put my stubborness aside and drop it...and I regret it :(
Have you ever been in a situation where you knew you should "back down" or just "let it go", but you were just so upset that you couldn't?

So now I'm trying to figure out how I can put that smile that I love so much back on babe's face! With my relationship I don't like our arguments/fights going past 1 day...
"Why we gotta argue? Why we gotta fight? I just want to love you...I wanna make it right. It's like we both forgot what we were fighting for...So baby why are we at war?"- Wale "The War"

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for the Comments Dreamers ♥