Wednesday, June 15, 2011

While You Lookin Bitter...I'll Be Looking Better

Kreayshawn gets signed to Columbia!


White Girl Mafia
(Kreayshawn, Lil Debbie, VNasty)


Real name, Natassia Zolot, Kreayshawn aka "the based goddess", has been creating a buzz lately. The Cali based rapper spits about weed, parties, violence and women. There's not much I can say about her, because I'm still trying to figure her out. Can't say if I love her or hate her...I love her style though. Her rhymes are kind of comedic and watching her in videos makes it hard to take her seriously but her "Gucci Gucci" single will definitely get stuck in your head. "Gucci Gucci, Loui Loui, Fendi Fendi, Prada...basic bitches wear that shit so I don't even bother" LOL.

Check out VNasty too, she can spit something lite

"Gucci Gucci" Video

Thoughts Dreamers?

2 comments:

  1. She kills shit. Beastin on the game. Propz to her and hers for doin it. She fly as a mufukker too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Minnesota rave fam love kreayshawn white girl mob and little Debbie

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for the Comments Dreamers ♥