Thursday, May 13, 2010

"And I hope you had the time of your life"

School's OUTTTTT!!!
OMgee I'm finally done with my sophomore year of college! It was definitely one to remember. I transfered to a new school and I had my doubts, but the crazy people that I call my friends changed EVERYTHING* I have to admit, I kind of like the school better than Hampton. Partly because I was challenged more here; I love a challege, I would hate to just breeze through my college years...I like being pushed mentally...exceed limits...give my all and then some...you feel me?
The other reason is due to the parties and people; the parties were def better than Hampton as for people I love them both*
(my skool's logo...lol don't worry its just a sticker. I don't have that much skool pride lol)
To bid farewell I even made a corny video to say thank you and i love you to all the wonderful people i met this year...lol* I'm a sucker for friends...i love being around people that make me feel good.
But enough with the gushy stuff...I'm soooo glad its over.

Anyway.....DEAR SUMMER:I'm BACK!

Bring on the:
♥ Sun
♥ Shorts
♥ Sandy Beaches

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for the Comments Dreamers ♥