Sunday, April 18, 2010

Kristen Stewart & Chris Brown do Flaunt Magazine

Kristen Stewart covers the latest issue of Flaunt Magazine...and does it WELL!
Although the "why am i here" look is getting a lil played out for her...I gotta say she looks pretty damn good doin it. Her eyes jus draw you in. And of course she's rockin an edgy look with slicked back Danny Zuko hair. I want to see her in something different for a change...Someone put this girl in a sun dress lol*

The sexy being that is Chris Brown was also featured in the latest issue of Flaunt Magazine in a 6-page pictorial. When i say i almost drooled over these pics...I'm not lying!! He's gettin sexier with age; from the muscles to the tats and his little peach fuzz on his chin....I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF HIM!

(is it just me or does he look high in this pic?) lol im jus sayin
This man can dress his ASSets off!


*Pics provided by theybf.com and flaunt.com

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is pretty! kristen stuart is so edgy!

    come check out and follow my fashion blog!
    http://thetwinslovefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for the Comments Dreamers ♥