Friday, April 16, 2010

"Tonight I'm not takin no calls cuz I'll be dancin!"

Hey Dreamerssss*
So I'll be neglecting my blogger duties this weekend because on of my bffs (kk) and i are going to visit our other bff (sam) at her skool! I can't wait. I love going to other skool's to party. Let the long nights and reckless decisions begin...lol ;)
I'm more excited to see my sam cuz i haven't seen this girl in forever! I'm a sucker for friendship, anyone who knows me, knows that friends are one of the most important things to me. I've been friends with these two since i was a freshman in high school. They're the kind of friends that you keep forever...that's rare* I have a lot of friends but there are only a few that i consider my best friends. yea they're kinda special...lol.
Okay well enough of the mushy stuff. I'm going to finish packing and then wait for the bestie to pick me up.
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!



1 comment:

  1. Blog looks great (;


    Check mine out,,
    Comment && Follow,
    it would mean a lot (;

    KidKoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for the Comments Dreamers ♥